Organization: NAMI Washington County
Job Posting: Executive Director
NAMI Washington County is seeking a dynamic and visionary leader to provide direction and leadership in improving the lives of those in Washington County affected by mental illness through support, education and advocacy. The new Executive Director of this vibrant nonprofit will be a passionate, credible and articulate advocate for our mission. The Executive Director works closely with the Board of Directors and reports to the President of the Board.
If You Are
- A Dynamic Leader
- An Experienced Manager
- An Effective Communicator and
- A Strategic Visionary
And if you want to
- Help individuals and their families impacted by mental illness
- Work with and through key staff and volunteers to achieve this mission
- Develop and Expand the Financial Resources of the Organization
Please visit our website at www.washconami.org to view the full Executive Director Job Description and learn more about our work and organization. NAMI Washington County values equity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and encourage qualified candidates of all backgrounds, abilities, and orientations to apply. To apply, submit the following by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A compelling cover letter showing why you would be a good fit for this position.
- A complete chronological resume, including dates of employment. 3- How you heard about this position.
Application review begins on Jan. 15, 2018, and will continue until the position is filled. Note: References will only be requested of final candidates.